Zephyrs Madness is a 2.0 Hard Demon created by Zephyr, a former top 100 player. The level is a remake of Stereo Madness and is generally considered as a hard demon.
The level is named after the creator himself, which is a similar matter of naming a level used by other creators. This level features several objects that aren't seen in the original Stereo Madness, the first main level in-game.
The level is simply just a modified/remake version of Stereo Madness, but it features many more background/ground changes, thorns, gravity portals, object color changes, and size portals. The level is also filled with not just two triple spikes, but many more spikes.
The ship sequence is insanely hard due to a wide opening with 2 spikes under or lower with a blue jump ring in the center or a gravity portals. And also its hard due to its extremely tight spaces and crucial timing, and triple spikes.
- This is Zephyr's only demon in-game.
- RobTop commented on the level, saying: "Y u so evil?" because of this. Many popular players and creators jumped into the comments section of the level.
- RobTop's comment originally had more likes than this level.
- The level was only rated rather than being featured due to the level using a copy of Stereo Madness as you can see a "C" mark (copy indicator, not to be confused with copyright, which is non-existent in Geometry Dash) in the right side of the creator's name.
- This level was updated recently during Update 2.0.