Zephyrs Madness is named after the creator itself, which is a similar matter of naming a level used by other creators. This level features several objects that aren't seen in the original Stereo Madness, the first main level in-game.
Zephyrs Madness is simply just a modified/remake version of Stereo Madness, but it features more background/ground changes, thorns, gravity portal, object color changes, and size portal. The level is also filled with not just 2 triple spikes, but many more spikes.
The ship mode is insanely hard due to a wide opening with 2 spikes under or lower with a blue jump ring in the center or a gravity portals. And also its hard due to its extremely tight spaces and crucial timing, and triple spikes.
- This is Zephyr's current demon in-game.
- RobTop commented on the level, saying: "Y u so evil?" because of this. Many popular players and creators jumped into the comments section of the level.
- RobTop's comment originally had more likes than this level.
- The level was only rated rather than being featured due to the level using a copy of Stereo Madness as you can see a "C" mark (copy indicator, not to be confused with copyright, which is non-existent in Geometry Dash) in the right side of the creator's name.
- This level was updated recently during Update 2.0.